News and Announcements
Women’s Field Lacrosse Umpire Clinics
Saturday, August 24, 2019 – Queens Park Arena + Turf Field, New Westminster – 9:00am – 4:00pm.
Sunday, August 25, 2019 – Vancouver Island – TBA.
Space is limited to the first 30 people per session.
To register, please contact your local Association’s Head Referee/Official. These registrations should then be forwarded to Deb Heard
The Adanacs are happy to announce we will again be hosting the Female 7v7 tournament.
The tournament will again be held at Coquitlam Town Center on Cunnings Field.
Dates are September 27/28th
Cost is $30 / player
Registration – please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Any questions can be directed to Dennis Santucci
The AFLA 2019 AGM will be held on Feb. 21st from 7-9pm at the Mundy Park Field House.
AGENDA FOR – 2018/2019 ANNUAL ANNUAL GENERAL GENERAL MEETING
Adanacs Field Lacrosse Association (the “Society”)
- Call to Order
- Confirm Quorum
- Appoint Chair to Run the AGM
- Adopt Robert’s Rules of Order for AGM
- Approve Minutes of 2018 AGM
- President and Executive Present Reports to the Members
- Treasurer’s Report and Financial Statements of the Society
- Approval Financial Statements of the Society
- Hold Elections for Open Positions
- Other / New Business
- Coach Selection Criteria Policy
- New Motion – Discipline – any and all suspensions from PCFLL or BCLA will be directed to the Vp of that discipline for further investigation and possibly more suspensions
UPCOMING – Field Community Development – Level 1 Coaching Clinic:
Saturday, October 27, 2018 – Douglas College – COQUITLAM CAMPUS – 9:00am – 4:00pm.
Space is limited to 30 attendees.
To register, please email Deb Heard at email@example.com