News and Announcements
The AFLA will be holding the AGM on March 7th this year.
Location: Royal Canadian Legion Branch 263, 1025 Ridgeway Ave
- Call to Order
- Confirm Quorum
- Appoint Chair to Run the AGM
- Adopt Robert’s Rules of Order for AGM
- Approve Minutes of 2016 AGM
- President and Executive Present Reports to the Members
- Treasurer’s Report and Financial Statements of the Society
- Approval Financial Statements of the Society
- Ratify the Society’s Proposed Policies on:
- Player Releases; and
- Head Coach Selection.
- Hold Election for Officers / Directors
- Positions to be filled:
- President (2 year term);
- 1st Vice-President (1 year term)
- Secretary (2 year term);
- 3 – Directors at Large (2 year term).
- Other / New Business
On Jan 8th, the Adanacs won gold at the 3D College Bound Series in Arizona!
Great job and congratulations!
We have new Adanacs Field Lacrosse coats available for order. The new coats are available for Christmas at $ 150 per coat with embroidered front and stenciled back
These coats will be on display at Fridge field on Sunday for viewing and sizing.
All fields in Ridge Meadows have been closed due to weather. If you had a game scheduled in Ridge, please contact your opposition and try to get this game rescheduled ASAP.
There is very limited time to get rescheduled games played and all tiering games MUST be played before the end of next weekend.