News and Announcements
FOA Vancouver with Coach Ragonese
Arthur Peak / Golden Ears Field – Maple Ridge, BC
1:00 – 3:00 pm
Grades 5th – 12th (College Players are welcome)
$100 Per Player
If you are looking to train with this best, here is your opportunity.
If you would like to sign up for the limited space VIP session (for an additional cost) from Noon-1pm, please contact Jerry at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE FOA STAFF
Check us out at https://thefaceoffacademy.com
The AFLA and LAXOP are happy to announce the 6th annual Rust Removal Camp being run this year at Charles Best from Aug 26-30th. The boys camp will run from Aug 26-29th and girls camp will run on Aug 30th. Both camps run from 9-12.
The AFLA 2019 AGM will be held on Feb. 21st from 7-9pm at the Mundy Park Field House.
AGENDA FOR – 2018/2019 ANNUAL ANNUAL GENERAL GENERAL MEETING
Adanacs Field Lacrosse Association (the “Society”)
- Call to Order
- Confirm Quorum
- Appoint Chair to Run the AGM
- Adopt Robert’s Rules of Order for AGM
- Approve Minutes of 2018 AGM
- President and Executive Present Reports to the Members
- Treasurer’s Report and Financial Statements of the Society
- Approval Financial Statements of the Society
- Hold Elections for Open Positions
- Other / New Business
- Coach Selection Criteria Policy
- New Motion – Discipline – any and all suspensions from PCFLL or BCLA will be directed to the Vp of that discipline for further investigation and possibly more suspensions
The U7 jamboree is being held on December 16th from 9am to 1pm at Fridge field. There will be 8 U7 teams participating and 2 U5 teams.
Sherri will also be selling 16 of her famous mini donuts and hot chocolate for a donation of $10 with part of the proceeds going to the food bank.
MUNDY PARK FIELD HOUSE – Please arrive 15 min prior to your start time – DRESSED and ready to go.
TUES OCT 23rd
- Boys U7-1 5-5:30
- Boys U7-2 5:30-6
- Boys U7-3 6-6:30
- Girls U12 6:30-7
- Girls U15-1 7-7:25
- Girls U15-2 7:25-7:50
- Boys U18-1 7:50-8:10
- Boys U18-2 8:10-8:30
WED OCT 24th
- Boys U9-1 5-:5:25
- Boys U9-2 5:25-5:55
- Boys U11-1 5:55-6:25
- Boys U11-2 6:25-6:55
- Boys U13-1 6:55-7:20
- Boys U13-2 7:20-7:50
- Boys U15-1 7:50-8:10
- Boys U15-2 8:10-8:30