News and Announcements
The boys U11 team won Bronze at the Provincial tournament this weekend in a hard fought win over Langley. The Adanacs were down by 2 goals with 5 minutes left and were able to tie it up, then go ahead by 1 goal with a minute left, and manage to score 1 more goal just before the match ended.
Unfortunately, both the boys and girls provincials have been cancelled due to weather.
The AFLA will be holding the AGM on March 7th this year.
Location: Royal Canadian Legion Branch 263, 1025 Ridgeway Ave
- Call to Order
- Confirm Quorum
- Appoint Chair to Run the AGM
- Adopt Robert’s Rules of Order for AGM
- Approve Minutes of 2016 AGM
- President and Executive Present Reports to the Members
- Treasurer’s Report and Financial Statements of the Society
- Approval Financial Statements of the Society
- Ratify the Society’s Proposed Policies on:
- Player Releases; and
- Head Coach Selection.
- Hold Election for Officers / Directors
- Positions to be filled:
- President (2 year term);
- 1st Vice-President (1 year term)
- Secretary (2 year term);
- 3 – Directors at Large (2 year term).
- Other / New Business